Friday, July 11, 2008

last blog in costa rica

so im at school right now and its break. I have 2 hours left of school in costa rica. its really fun but im glad to be coming home soon. Today we went to Poas Volcano and it was so pretty. Our guide Umberto told us we were very lucky to see the crater and the water. He has gone up 4 times and has never been able to see it. We got a very good workout too! Tonight we go to a Country Club where we get to swim and ice skate and all that stuff. Should be very fun! Tomorrow is a free day and I dont know what im going to do yet but it should be very exciting. We leave very early sunday morning and then I should be home! I am having a great time down and here and I know I will miss it when I get home. I love everyone and miss u all!

xoxox kailee

P.S. Happy Late Birthday Aunt Lisa!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Kailee. So, when you get home maybe you can take Alex to Baja Fresh for some beans and rice...hahaha

I'm so glad you're having a good time. Hope we get to see you soon. We love you and miss you!

When you get home and get rested up send me some pictures!