Thursday, July 3, 2008

not much to say

Well yesteraday we went to the finca de mariposas, or the butterfly farm. As soon as we got there my camera died...it was awesome haha. Everyone else took lots of pictures so ill end up with some pictures of all the butterflies. School went pretty good and we had cooking class where we made some tortilla thing. In class we also got to make marshmellows covered in condensed milk and coconut. It was interesting. After we went to the movies!! it was so much fun, we saw kung fu panda in spanish and we all understood it. Crazy thing too, we saw Liz Mitchell, a girl that we all went to junior high with. She goes to St. Marys now and is down here helping out. It was soooo random. Everything went super fabulous last night until i got home. I made kate watch me open my gate to my house and then she left once i got in. But i still had to open the front door. It would not open, I tried like a million times no joke. Finally i had to go and knock on my mama ticas room. It was funny cause I knew it would freak her out and I felt bad. But i got in!!

This morning I woke up at 5 am to the rooster. It was so early and I really wasnt able to go back to bed..which was awesome. We went and helped out at a school today for really unfortunate kids. I was paired with two boys named christopher. They were very cute, one was 5 and the other was 10. Weplayed games and sang songs but it was sad to think about what they would do when we left. I drew the little christoper a picture and he loved it and carried it around. Soon we left and headed to school. Today at school was soo fun. We talked about a lot of stuff and then our teacher told us she was 2 months pregnant!!! it was soo cute. She told us to not tell any of the other teachers cause she doesnt want them to know.

These next few days should be awesome. Tomorrow we go to Cafe Britt and then this weekend we go to the beach!! I cant wait im so exctied. Hope everyone is having funn times. I miss you all xoxox

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kailee! Ok, so your camera died at the butterfly farm, but please, please, tell me you took pictures at the waterfall! I'm glad you're having fun. Happy 4th!!!

mindy said...

Hey girlie,
I'm so happy you're having a good time. Karson and I went to George Rogers Park yesterday to bike down the path towards West Linn. We walked over to check it out, because it had been closed since Feb from a landslide. Anyway, a lady was biking towards us and I asked her if it was open, and she said "MINDY!" It was Kelsey's mom. We talked for a while, she said she is really missing Kelsey, but she is having a good time and getting daily manicures I hear. we can't wait to hear about your weekend. We didn't do much for the 4th. We went up to Nansen Summit to watch the fireworks. Sounds like you will be getting some free clothes/shoes from Nike for your Disney job, they asked for your sizes. Plan on having fun when you get back, because Alex is coming and I took the week off. Love you and I hope your getting more than beans and rice. Do you have any food left that I sent with you? Get your sleep and have fun.
Love you
Mom